A B C D E F G H I J L M N O P R S T U V W X
- Add-On Domain Won't Delete
Occasionally an add-on domain will not delete, and return an error that it cannot determine who the owner of the domain is.
To delete this ...
- About To Exceed Bandwidth Errors
If a client begins to receive bandwidth warnings, but WHM shows bandwidth to be lower than the warnings suggest, there could be a problem with ...
- Article Manager WYSIWYG Doesn't Display
If WYSIWYG does not appear when selected in SETUP OPTIONS:Check that the artman/images folder permissions are set to 755Check that the artman/images/wysiwyg folder permissions are ...
- Adding an apache module
Here is an example of how to install an additional module to apache on a cPanel box, as illustrated here:$:cd /home/cpapachebuild/buildapache/apache_1.3.29/src/modules/standard$: /usr/local/apache/bin/apxs -c mod_headers.c$:/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs -i -a ...
- Authorize.net Installation & Troubleshooting
Response Code 97This means that the time on the server is not set correctly, within 15 minutes of GMT.http://developer.authorize.net/tools/responsecode97/ Basic SIM Infohttp://www.merchantexpress.com/SIM-implementation-guide.htm ...
- Article Manager Setup and Customization
To have $global_updated$ display only the date, edit the config.ini file located in the exec directory. ex. /cgi-bin/artman/exec/config.ini Edit this line: datetime_format = %b %o, ...
- Allow remote hosts to relay through Exim on cPanel
To allow a remote host or hosts to relay through Exim on cPanel, perform the following actions. Please note that as of this writing the ...
- Adding PageTracker to sites on Calypso.
To add the PageTracker tool to a site on Calypso:
Remote Desktop into Calypso(18.104.22.168).
Click the Start button, then go to Administrative Tools.
Click on IIS ...
- Adding a SSL certificate on Calypso
Assign a new IP1. Browse to calypso.esolutions.net2. Login to Ensim3. Click "list sites"4. Find the site and click on its name.5. Click on the "Services" ...
- Adding a Site to Yahoo Search Explorer
Yahoo Search Explorer is a tool that lets you access the information they have about a site's online presence. You can see which sites and ...
- Add Managed Text to a Site on Calypso
To add the managed text tool to a website on Calypso:
Remote desktop into the Calypso server.
Open IIS. Find the website.
Right click on the site, new, ...
- Authorize.net troubleshooting
The following is various troubleshooting information regarding Authorize.net transactions.
1. A gateway response of 2|2|205|... usually menas that there is something wrong with the processor for ...
- Accessing the Member Center
The Member Center allows you to control many different aspects of your eSolutions account, including:
View, print and pay invoices
Submit support tickets.
Submit work requests.
Review work ...
- Adding additional storage to an existing account.
In modern bill:
Search for the account.
Click on Upgrade/Downgrade Wizard
Select the package to be upgraded.
Keep the default "Change Add-Ons for the EXISTING Base Package Above" selected.
- Adding an IP address range to APF
To add an IP address range to APF, first you must find the CIDR notation for the IP.
Use an online IP address calculator such as ...
- Adding a new hosting account to calypso
Login to ensim as admin at calypso.esolutions.net
Goto Add Site
Site name is something related to the domain name. If rexprefferedvendors.com is the domain name, i would ...
- Available Data Recovery Options
We provide data recovery as a reseller of First Data Recovery Services. There are three ways we can interract with them.
As a reseller, we charge ...
- Advanced log searching with Bash commands
One of the advantages of Linux is the excellent searching and pattern matching tools that are available right on the command line. This is exceedingly ...
- Analyzing Email Logs in MailEnable
There are two primary logs that contain information helpful when troubleshooting Windows email iisues: the SMTP log and the Debug log.
Refer to the following ...
- Adding jquery to magento
- Add an Email Account to your iPhone
Add email account on iPhone.
If this is the first account you are setting up on this iPhone, tap Mail and then select Other.
If you already ...
- Activate, Setup and Access Sharepoint Accounts
Sharepoint is a paid service and must be activated and setup before it can be used by the client.
To activate Sharepoint:
Login to our Exchange control ...
- Assign a Dedicated IP Address in Plesk
There are two steps to assigning a dedicated IP address from within the Plesk for Windows admin panel.
Select CLIENTS from the left-hand navigation options.
- Add a User and Add to Wheel Group
If you need to add a temporary user to be able to access a Linux Cpanel server via shell:
Login to shell.
su to root.