Cpanel allows you to add, delete and manage the email addresses for your domain.
To login to Cpanel
- Go to: http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel where yourdomain.com is the name of your domain. An example would be: http://acmeproducts.com/cpanel.
- Enter the username and password for your hosting account.
To add an email address
- Click on EMAIL ACCOUNTS in the Mail section of Cpanel.
- In the Add a New Email Account section, enter the address you would like to create. Do not enter the @ symbol or your domain name, as that is automatically added for you.
- If you have more than one domain associated with your account, select the domain you wish to use from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the password you wish to use for the email address. You can use the Generate Password option in Cpanel if you wish to use a strong, randomly generated password. Be sure to copy the password you have selected and save it in a secure location.
- Set the Mailbox quota. The higher the quota the more email you can store in the mailbox. NOTE: We do not recommend storing email on the server, as it can quickly fill up your account quota. All mailboxes contribute to the total storage space used by your account, in addition to your website files. Please contact us if you would like to add more storage space to your account.
- Click on the CREATE button.
- On the confirmation screen you will be asked if you wish to configure the account to work with a mail client. Click NO if you will be setting up your email software (Outlook, Thunderbird, Mac Mail, etc.) manually. If you would like to use a wizard to try and setup your email account, click YES and follow the instructions.