The Member Center provides lots of functionality, including the ability to view, print and pay your hosting and domain related invoices online.
To pay an invoice:
- Rollover MY FINANCE and click on MY INVOICES. This will show you a list of invoices.
- To view the detail for an invoice, click on the invoice number. From here you can print or pay an invoice, or return to the invoice overview screen.
- To pay an invoice, click PAY ONLINE to use your credit card or PAYPAL SUBSCRIBE if you wish to setup a recurring Paypal payment
- If you selected PAY ONLINE, enter your credit card number, the expiration date and the 3 digit security number from the back (for Visa, MC and Discover) or the 4 digit security number from the front (for Amex).
IMPORTANT: The address we have on file for you MUST match the billing address for the credit card you are using or you will receive an error and the charge will not go through.
- Click the CHARGE IT! button. You'll see a payment confirmation. If there's any problem with your payment the system will let you know.
- If you selected PAYPAL SUBSCRIBE, you'll be taken to the Paypal site where you can login and setup the payment. PLEASE REMEMBER that this option will set up a recurring payment, so don't use this option more than once or you will set up multiple payments.
If you have any questions or need any assistance with the Member Center, please send us an email or give us a call and we'll be happy to help.