The following information shows you how to setup a new email account using Outlook Express. When you see the phrase yourdomain.com insert your actual domain name, i.e. esolutions.net.
- Open Outlook Express.
- From the top menu bar, select Tools > Accounts
- Remove any existing accounts that you do not want/need.
- From the menu at the right select Add > Mail
- Fill out the display name as desired (Usually your full name), select next.
- Enter your entire email address (i.e. email@example.com), select next.
- Select POP3 from the dropdown menu and enter your incoming (pop3) info as mail.yourdomain.com. For the SMTP configuration, we recommend using the SMTP settings provided by your Internet service provider (ISP), as many of them block all other SMTP servers. *
- Enter your full email address in the account name area. Enter your password in the password field. Select next.
- Select finish and you are done.
(*) For ISPs that do not block other SMTP servers, you may use the same default as your POP3 (mail.yourdomain.com). It is also possible to request that your ISP unblock port 25, which would allow you to use the .